Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Have a break.

A few days ago, we decided to take a break from studying and went for a short date!
Finally after so many days, we get to spend a short decent time for dating before back to mugging.

Went to our favourite dinning place for a heavy lunch.
Shokudo at Cineleisure!!
It's quite affordable and the portion is really HUGE!
We went there around 2 plus and the place was pretty empty, thus foods was serve to us very quickly.
Can't wait to go back and have their waffles! Our favourite!

 photo IMG_2362_zpscb4cc7aa.jpg 
 When this came, I was SHOCKED! 
The portion is really huge! The fish is really tasty! 
Even J agreed that the bun itself is already very nice and soft.
Plus there's really a huge portion of fries~ With some seaweed. LOVE IT!
 
  photo 644289_10151610622387489_1684020559_n_zpseb271619.jpg 
J's curry omu rice..
Taste really nice too! The patty that they give is really worth the money.
Damn thick!
And he seems to love it alot. So i guess it's really tasty too! 
 
I know the show has been out for quite some time but we really got no time :(
And J was super enthu about this movie, so we manage to catch it before they stop showing!
Freaking awesome movie!!!!
Got my favourite WWF/WWE The Rock!!
and! I didn't know Lee byung hun's English was good!
I know he can speak English but didn't know it was that good!
No kor-lish at all!
 
Anw, the movie is really nice. I can't remember did i watch part 1 on channel 5 but
apparently from J, he still think that part 1 is nicer because there are more actions.
Guys... haha!
I think it's a nice show! But a little too short?
Overall still worth watching!  
I wonder will there be a part 3.
 
  photo IMG_2366_zpsa0b79d98.jpg 
Some OOTD shot
I'm really too lazy to dress up and just wear the over-sized tee with jegging. 
 
  photo IMG_2367_zpsb01a7ad3.jpg 
 Time to cut my long fringe and dyed my hair after exams!!!!

Shokudo, Japanese Coffee House
Cathay Cineleisure
Orchard 8 Grange Road,
#02-06A/B
Tel: +65-6736 0971

No comments:

Post a Comment