Monday, June 17, 2013

Hong Kong Trip - Day 2

Basically for day 2,
We managed to eat Tim Ho Wan in the morning.
Although we still have to queue, but the waiting time is definitely shorter than Singapore. I think we only waited for max. 20 minutes.
The dimsums are seriously dope!!!

Next,we spent our day mostly at Tsim Sha Tsui area. 
There are a few huge shopping malls around the area and actually I have forgotten which are the malls that I shopped in. 
I can only remember Harbour City and that's where all the huge brands are.
There are labels over that area too!  

I also manage to take a bite at the agnès b cafe! 
We were just walking around,wanting to shop at the agnès b and tada! The cafe is right inside!
I was so happy because everyone was telling me to go to the cafe and get their chocolate.
Unfortunately the outlet I went did not sell chocolate but I still managed to try out their pastries and coffee!

Since we were at the Harbour City area, we have to go and take photo with the duck!!
Everywhere in Hong Kong are selling the duck. 
I guess it's their hype over there right now. The duck is really huge!
It was really hard to find the perfect spot to take photos as all the tourist are over there trying to "fight" for that particular spot to take with the duck.

Then we went to the clock tower, take a break at the sea(?) side. Despite the sun is scotching at us, it was quite windy..  And we walked down to the star avenue to take a look at the hand prints. It was quite boring and flooded with tourists. 

So, from there we walked all the way back to Miao Jie (Temple street) to have our dinner. As we were walking back, we passed by a lot more random shopping mall and if anything caught our attention we basically just went in and take a look. 

It's along Nathan street (ps: nathan street is really LONG though.. ) but yea, we walked around and finally reached Temple street which by then, I basically just want to kill J. HAHA
I was really tired and feel like dying from thirst. But I really appreciate it as he was really concern about me when I begin to keep quiet toward the end. But, we managed to have some local foods!!

 photo IMG_2591.jpg  photo SAM_2711.jpg  photo SAM_2714.jpg  photo SAM_2717.jpg  photo SAM_2718.jpg  photo SAM_2719.jpg  photo SAM_2720.jpg  photo SAM_2721.jpg  photo SAM_2722.jpg  photo IMG_2596.jpg  photo SAM_2735.jpg  photo SAM_2724.jpg  photo SAM_2725.jpg  photo SAM_2732.jpg  photo SAM_2737.jpg  photo SAM_2738.jpg  photo SAM_2741.jpg 
Click to enlarge it!!!

 photo SAM_2746.jpg  photo SAM_2747.jpg  photo SAM_2750.jpg  photo SAM_2765.jpg  photo SAM_2768.jpg  photo SAM_2775.jpg  photo IMG_2600.jpg

JUICE TST Shop
11,18-20, Woodhouse,
36-44 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon,
Hong Kong


Tim Ho Wan
Shop 72, G/F, Olympian City 2,
18 Hoi Ting Road, Tai Kok Tsui, Kowloon,
Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment