Monday, September 2, 2013

Last day in Hong Kong

Finally get to update my blog. I nearly forget to post the last day of the trip.
Anyway on our last day of the trip, we decided to visit 1 place. 
Because we wanted to have more time to pack our stuffs and rest early to catch our bus to the airport the next day. 

We went to Lantau Island early in the morning to visit the famous Big Buddha and also to shop at the factory outlet at Tung Chung.

Yes, we have to take the cable car to and fro which freak me out because i'm really scare of cable car.
Fortunately, J decided not to take the crystal cable car (Which is fully transparent) and took the normal cable car. So, I don't feel so scare to look down on the floor.

Although I am scare of cable car, I must say that the scenery is really beautiful on our way to the top of the mountain. And if you plan to visit the place, do come early! We went around 9 to 10 plus, the crowd wasn't that bad. The crowd only start coming in about noon time when we were heading down to Tung Chung.
   
 photo SAM_2949.jpg  photo SAM_2957.jpg  photo SAM_2962.jpg
My favourite chinese comic character!! 
If you know him, YOU'RE AWESOME!!! 
 photo SAM_2963.jpg  photo SAM_2964.jpg  photo SAM_2970.jpg  photo SAM_2978.jpg  photo SAM_2991.jpg
For more details about the place, you can visit their website here
If you're like me, scare to take the cable car there are actually other options to go up the mountain. 
There are bus and ferry service however, those will take roughly 40-45 minutes to reach the peak whereby cable car would take about 10-15 minutes. 

After that we went to Tung Chung citygate outlet to shop!
There are actually a lot branded outlets.
I went to Coach and wanted to get something for my mum and they have very good discount too.
On top of the sale price, they were giving out additional 20% discount card.
But I didn't find any piece that was worth buying though..

They have other branded boutique like Armani, Burberry and many other more.
I only gotten 1 item from I.T Outlet which is a bag from Chocolate. It's only SGD$20! Normally, Chocolate's item would cost ranging from $50 onward. So it was really a steal!

J gotten his Man U jersey from the Nike outlet as well. He bought it at a really good price. Can't remember exactly how much but definitely cheaper than Singapore. Most importantly, he was really happy that he bought that jersey.

Then, we head over to a super duper "ulu" place that no mtr can reach.
The only way is to cab over or take a bus according to the hotel reception. I only know it's somewhere in 九龙 but can't remember the exact location. Because, J saw a new Casio watch on Milk magazine and decided to head over to get it as it was SUPER CHEAP! SGD$24 i think. How to resist it?!

We went to a very old and errr "not so clean"  looking 茶餐厅 to have our lunch. It was the BEST pork chop rice I ever eaten!

 photo IMG_2640.jpg
I know it doesn't look appealing but seriously, I had never find any other pork chop rice better than this! 

That's basically what we did the whole day.
At night we just roam around our hotel area to buy some last minutes gifts and had the most awesome dinner because we splurge and ordered fish.

 photo IMG_2643.jpg  photo IMG_2644.jpg  photo IMG_2645.jpg

The next day, our coach picked us up at 12pm. So we can't really do much even though I wanted to have the spicy fishball for the last time.

 photo IMG_2646.jpg 
We were very sad that we are going back to Singapore.
Really love the foods over there and I wonder how they continue to stay so slim!!!
Since we didn't have any breakfast, after checking in our luggage we headed over to their Macdonald for the last time!
We didn't ordered the pork burgers because we want to try the limited burgers and mcflurry!

 photo IMG_2651.jpg  photo IMG_2652.jpg  photo IMG_2648.jpg  photo IMG_2649.jpg  photo IMG_2650.jpg
This is their Black forest McFlurry! 
Totally love it and you can taste/eat the cake in it! 
With that, we have come to the end of my Hong Kong trip post.

I really enjoyed myself this time round in Hong Kong because J made it so memorable for me and interesting. Not too sure whether it's a must to know how to speak canto but with him know how to speak canto around it definitely help us a lot.

This is the first time I have ever travel with my boyfriend and totally enjoyed it. How he take care of me when I freaked out and couldn't fall asleep. He tried to make himself awake to accompany me and make me feel safe. Bringing me to most of the places I wanted to go.

Playing all the "bo liao" (Boring) rides with me at Disneyland and Ocean park.
Giving me surprise even though I'm with him throughout the trip.
So much more that I want to thanks him for but no, not going to say it here since he will get arrogant!

Thank you J :)

A footage from Disneyland! (:

4 comments:

  1. I wish there's also Black burger mcdo here! And I think the soup thing, the one that has century egg in it taste so good.
    Smize with Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's their season burger? It's really nice and is filled with lots of fillings. Other than the normal patty, there's bacon and mashed potato!!

      Yes! the veggies is really really nice!!!

      Delete
  2. I have never heard of black burger :D Does it taste diffrently ? haha
    Nice blog :)
    xo Michalina
    http://brownconem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bun itself taste the same..
      I think they just color it using squid ink.
      But the burger as a whole is really nice! Lots of ingredients I would say.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete