Monday, October 21, 2013

Empties Products - September

Hi there everyone!
Sorry for the super delayed monthly empties products.
Have been really busy with school because it's my final this coming week.

Anyway, my empties are getting lesser and lesser because most of the items I'm using are the same so I try not to feature repeated products.
So, let's get started for last month empties!!

 photo SAM_3273.jpg

Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Lotion: The one I have been using is for combination/oily skin. Sometime I would purchase the whitening version. Really love this makeup remover because it's water based and really gentle to the skin. This is like my 5th or 6th bottle and still repurchasing it! However, the downside of this product is it does not remove waterproof or glitter makeup easily. You would have to clean a few time before the make up is completely off your face. But still, loving it! 
Darlie Expert white toothpaste: Got it for free from 1 of my blackbox. Think this work better than Pearlie white but still not the best whitening toothpaste. 
Cyber Colors Eye Lip Makeup Remover oil : Got this from HongKong Sasa but I'm sure Singapore Sasa sell this product too. Just like any normal makeup remover, but I would say it is slightly better than the L'oreal one. Not too sure how much does it cost in Singapore. 
Etude House Oh M' Eye line : Got it when I went Korea. I think Etude House make 1 of the better and affordable liquid liner. The black is really intense and I love it! The only downside of this liner is, it will take quite a while to dry. Still, I would recommend and repurchase it. 
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara : Hmm this mascara really lengthen my eyelash very well. Really crazy lengthening effect but not much volume though. 
Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner : Initially I really love this eyeliner because how black it seem to be. However, after using the product for about a month or so, I realized that it doesn't seem as dark as before. Way before the eyeliner dried up or finished, it totally become gray instead of black. Even though I tried to layer the liner, it doesn't give me black anymore. Totally will not repurchase it despite the hype. 
Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector : Once again another hype product done by clicknetwork that make me went to purchase it. Even though they keep emphasizing that it's 1 shade fit all and I'm not very fair nor tanned, I find this BB cream way to dark for me. It leave a weird "I-don't-know-if-it's-orangey-or-brown" cast after I applied. However, the finish of this BB cream is pretty matte. Definitely going to stick to my Korea BB cream and luckily I only bought the sample size. 
The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower gel : Love the scent but once again, not a fan of TBS soapless shower gel. 

That's all for my super delayed empties post!!
Till then,
Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment