Friday, December 13, 2013

Empties Products - November

Hello everyone!
Finally there's a new empties post!
As I have mention previously, I hardly try new products or even get to finish using some of my products before the expiry date. So I took quite a while to "collect" all these full size emptied products.

Let's get started to last month empties!

 photo SAM_3458.jpg

Clean and Clear Fruit Essentials Facial Cleanser in purifying apple : Really love this facial wash. Give me a very clean feeling after washing my face. Plus there are some micro beads(?) and the scent is really refreshing! I think that's what a facial cleanser need to do right?

L'Oreal Youth Code Eye Essence : DO NOT GET IT. Seriously. I had high hope for this product because of all the raves and hypes from many bloggers. In the end, really disappointed to the max. I don't see any different throughout my use of this product. The worse thing? I still have like 1/5 of product left but I just can't seem to reach to the bottom. Even when I attempt to pour it to another container. I'm just back to using my 1st eye cream. Which isn't the best but not the worse.

Etude House Aloe Moistfull Soothing Lotion : I got this because the previous moisturizer was making my skin peel, so I just went to the nearest shop I can find and gotten this. Quite happy with this moisturizer expect it does take quite awhile to soak into my skin. But it's okay!

The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel : Another bottle because my eldest sister got this for my 2nd sis and me last christmas. I only uses this when I need to travel or bath somewhere else. Love the smell but once again,  not fond the "oily" feeling.

L'Oreal Revitalift Laser X3 : Still loving this sample but I don't I will purchase this line for the time being. Although I really like the products.

Pearlie White Advance Whitening / Blanc Perfect Toothpaste : I still don't find any different using Pearlie White toothpaste. But my mum gotten it for me and  I need to brush my teeth anyway.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Floral and Fruity Blush: I like the feeling of using dry shampoo. Really leave my hair oil free and at the same time give volume to flat hair. The only downside of this shampoo is, it does leave a white residue because of the powder. Maybe I should buy the one for brunette instead. But still a great product!

That's all for this month empties!!!
Usually, most of my skin care products will be finishing during December.
No idea why but somehow it's a trend. Haha.

So I decided to try out some new products from Etude house and Innisfree!
YES FINALLY INNISFREE IN SINGAPORE. Totally went crazy back in Korea. 



 photo SAM_3459.jpg
Some of the new products that I bought. 
Feel free to leave down any reviews or thought if you ever use any of the product! 
That's all for now.
Till then,
xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment