Thursday, February 20, 2014

Empties Products - January

Finally another empties post.
I know this is super duper delay, but I'm really busy with school recently.. 
Finally get to have a short time for myself before I need to start on another report which is due next next week. And I haven't even start doing it. :x 

Without further ado, let's start with the post!

Let's start with face/body products before moving on to the makeup shall we?

 photo SAM_3545.jpg 

Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Tissues (Oil Type): I don't normally use cleansing wipe to remove makeup because I feel that they always hurt my skin. This, as well. Not liking it at all. However, it does it job in removing my makeup but I just find it rough on my skin. Personally I would recommend Biore makeup remover wipe. 

Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Lotion: My ultimate favourite makeup remover in the whole wide world. Gentle and yet able to remove all my makeup. The only downside is to remove waterproof eyeliner and mascara will required some time. So I will usually use a separate remover for it.

Garnier 2 in 1 Simply Essentials Makeup Remover: I would normally use a separate remover to remove my eye makeup that is usually oil base. Got this because they were having buy 1 get 1 free promotion in Watson. Not too bad and I think this is the biggest bottle of eyes and lip makeup remover. Haha! I got this for $12.90 if I remember correctly. 

Salvatore Ferragamo F for Fascinating Perfume: Got this perfume last last Christmas (2012) and FINALLY finished using it! I think most of my perfume can last for 1 whole year. I'm currently using another perfume that I gotten from the same Christmas. Anyway, This scent is something I would normally not go for. It does not have a sweet scent and somehow it remind me of a "mature" lady scent. Like OL ? But not too overwhelming like Chanel. So if you want something toward the mature and flora scent but Chanel is too overwhelming, try Ferragamo perfume! 

The Body Shop TeaTree Cool and Creamy Wash: As state from the previous empties, I love my tea tree oil from TBS. However this facial wash wasn't my favourite at all. It does make my face feel clean and nice but I'm totally not feeling it. I don't know why. It's not a bad product seriously, but I prefer my Clean and Clear facial wash. 



Essential Rich Premier Damage Care Hair Mask: Have I ever mention about this product? Super love this hair mask! Not only it is super affordable as compare to other drugstore brand, it does what its suppose to! My hair always feel so smooth, nice, tangle free and healthy after using it! 1 of the BEST hair mask I have ever use for the price. 



Nature Republic Soothing and Moisture Aloe Vera Gel: THIS IS MY ULTIMATE FAVOURITE PRODUCT!! Ever since I bought this back in Korea a few years ago, this has become my holy holy holy grail. I got this in Korea for only 3000 WONS! which is about SGD$4! I have no idea why I have the courage to use this on my face (which Puaysee say) but I am SO GLAD I DID. It's the BEST gel you can ever use! I even ask Puaysee to help me get this because it is THAT GREAT! I usually use it as a sleeping mask. This product definitely deserve a post of it own! Stay tune for it! But seriously, get this product. IT'S DA BOMB!! 

 
 photo SAM_3550.jpg Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express mascara: Not really liking it but finally I finished using it~ You can read the details post over here

L’oreal Lucent Magique Touch-Up Pen: Base on Youtube and Makeup alley reviews, this item has a mixed review on it. Some say that it's a dupe for the YSL Touche Eclat. So I decided to get it during robinson sale and NEVER REGRET IT! Although I gotten the wrong shade the 2nd time (which I am currently using) but both shades are usable for me. It is not a high coverage concealer but it definitely brighten up my dark circle area. 

Maybelline Hypersharp Liner: Got this when I was in HongKong because I THOUGHT Singapore does not have this. Apparently I was wrong. Haha. Anyway, I don't really like this eyeliner despite the tip is really fine. That is because it smudge on me!! I have no idea why!! My sister is using the same eyeliner but does not have this problem. Guess my eyelids are too oily. Haha. But if you like fine tip and does not have oily eyelids, you can give this a try. 

Etude House Kissful Lipcare in Strawberry: I got this many years ago and finally used it up. How can anyone actually finish using lip products at a short period of time?! Anyway, this lip balm is moisturising and does not have the oily feeling which I find it important! The strawberry scent is really strong but not complaining because I like it! 

Maybelline Baby Lip in Mango Pie: This is 1 of the product that I  find totally not worth the hype. I find it super oily but not moisturizing . It feel like a layer of oil on my lips not doing anything. Although the scent is really nice, but I really don't find it helpful for my dry lip. Anyway, I didn't finish using it. Nicole broke it! :[

Holika Holika Jewel-Light Waterproof Eyeliner (05 Brown Amber & 10 Chocolate Citrin) : I LOVE THIS EYELINER PENCIL! It's the only eyeliner pencil that I really find it almost smudge proof and waterproof! It is super duper easily to draw on your eyelid and easy to remove too! Totally loving it! However, I did not finish using Chocolate Citrin because I think I broke the "lead" ? No matter how I sharp, it will just break once I start to draw on my lids. Definitely recommend this if you want to try pencil liner that does not smudge easily! After all, all the pencil liner that I tried all smudge on my within a few hours. But this definitely not! Of course if I rubbed my eyes I will become a panda. 

That's it for this (or last) month empties!
I hope you enjoyed it.
Really sorry that I did not have time to update because of school.
Do stay!!

P/S: Sorry to the company who actually send me email to attend events. It's my fault that I failed to check that email account regularly. I promise I would check it at least once a week from now! Sorry! I just saw the email and the events were all back in January. Really really very sorry! 








No comments:

Post a Comment