Thursday, April 17, 2014

Empties Products - March

Wow, finally there's another empties post.
Sorry for the super delayed post!!! Have been really busy as exams are around the corner.
Literally around the corner :(

Haven't been using up my products which is good and bad though. 
Good meanings I am saving my money to buy new products ; bad meaning the products might be very old!!!

Anyway, here we go!

Let's start with some body/hair care items.

 photo SAM_3686.jpg 

Opti- Free Pure Moist Solution : I'm always using this brand for my contact lenses, which work well for me and doesn't irritate my eyes. This is a supposedly "upgrade" version from my old Opti- Free Replenish Solution but I honestly doesn't feel much different. Perhaps this contain more "moist" ? Not very sure though but it is much more expensive compare to the other. 

For the next 3 products, Organix Argan oil of morocco shampoo, cherry blossom ginseng conditioner and L'Oreal Paris Argan oil, you can find the details post over here. In short, all these 3 products are really good products that I will repurchase it! 

The Body Shop shower gel, Raspberry: As usual, I didn't like it but this was free. So, instead of using this to shower I use it as a hand soap. Because no one in my household would really use this to bath because we really don't like the "oily" feeling. Maybe other than Nicole. Which I do sometime use it on her when she wanted it. 

Ellips Hair Vitamins with Jojoba Oil: This pill work for dry and damage hair but the only downside is the smell. I absolutely hate it! to me, it stink! Oh well, I'm still trying to clear it as I'm left with the one with aloe vera oil. 

Colgate Optic White toothpaste: 1 of my favourite whitening toothpaste that I can find in Singapore. This item has been feature for a couple of time. You can read it up on my previous empties post to check it out. 

 photo SAM_3688.jpg 

Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner: This is a gigantic bottle of toner! 500ml! They claim to have 7 features in 1 bottle. Such as minimise pores, clear clog pore etc. Which I really find its work! Especially my nose area. My blackheads are getting less visible and I'm not using any blackhead remover products. So I guess this toner did help? This product is really value for money! I been using this for almost 6 months. Definitely check this toner out if you want a toner that works and value for money. 

Formula 10.0.6 Pore Be Pure skin-clarifying mud mask with Strawberry +Yarrow : I think this mud mask is really nice and it work but somehow it sting my face pretty bad. Everytime after washing off the mask, my face will become really red. And it does hurt. I choose to believe that the hurting sensation is the mask trying to squeeze out everything from my pores. Haha. I'm really glad that I finally finish using it. I'm currently using another mud mask that doesn't sting and smell really yummy! 

Natural Republic UV lock flower Water proof sun cream with SPF 50+ PA+++ : Have been using for quite a while. Like the light texture and it doesn't leave any white case under my foundation. However, I don't think there's anymore Natural Republic in Singapore. I don't like to buy from reseller as they normally charge way higher. If you really want to try, I think there is a stall in Bugis street carry them. 

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moist Eye cream: I don't think this is the best eye cream but it is not that bad too. I can't seem to find a better eye cream that does not burn a hole in my pocket. So I'm just stuck with this eye cream for now. It does moisture my eye areas but did nothing much regarding dark circles. I guess because I sleep really late too. But not too bad for a drugstore brand. At least it doesn't cause any seeds to appear. *cross finger*

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil: My HOLY GRAIL. Just go buy it and try! 

 photo SAM_3689.jpg

Silky Girl Blush Hour in 03 Flashing Rose: This is my oldest blush but it is my most favourite too. I didn't really finish using it though. I did hit pan but definitely can last me another good 6 months BUT I dropped it on the floor. Because it was so close to finishing, the whole thing just shatter into fine powder on the floor. For now, I still have other blushes so won't be repurchasing it. Still, this is my favourite matte, pink blush. Plus it's really affordable! 

That's all for my March Empties.
Hope you girls enjoy it!

Till then,
Bye~

2 comments:

  1. Great post, really helpful, I actually haven't tried any of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Thanks for commenting. Maybe you can give the tea tree oil a try?
      I really think it's the best oil 1 can keep for "emergency" use (:

      Gwen (:

      Delete