Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Jetting off~

I think I'm either on the plane flying to Taiwan now or checking in. I can't remember the timing haha

FINALLY!
IT'S MY TURN TO GO OVERSEA!!

I'm going to Taiwan for 5 days. Really excited because I have never been to Taiwan!!!

I hope it will be a good trip and hopefully will be able to bump into some idols on the street. HAHA
I didn't tell anyone about this trip because i'm lazy and except though who planned to meet me during the period when I'm oversea. Because I need to explain to them why I can't meet them right? Heehee.

For daily updates, you can check out my draye! Finally joining the bandwagon but not sure how long will it lasts because it seem to be so complicated for me!

I'm old. New technology confuses me. HAHAHA
Follow me over here and I will follow back too! dayre.me/ohhigwen 

Lastly, I hope I can bump into Yen Jue on the street of Taiwan. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
I know it's impossible la!~ But one can wish right? Heehee!
I hope I don't gain too much weight too!



That's all!
I'll be back soon!!

You can always go to my instagram or dayre~
Both are ohhigwen!
cya~

2 comments:

  1. enjoy Taiwan! :) hehe and I hope you do get to meet some celebrities! :)

    Metallic Paws Giveaway up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!! I joined the giveaway and hope I will win! :D
      -gwen (:

      Delete