Tuesday, January 27, 2015

2015 - New year New gwen?

Credit : Tumblr

Hello everyone..

Finally i'm here to update on this poor dusty blog of mine.
2014 passed really quickly.. So much things happen within a year.
From being a student to a working adult. Things definitely have changed quite a fair bits.  Not too sure if i'm getting old or what haha.

Everything just seem so boring now. But still, i'm glad that my workplace isn't as boring as I thought it would be. There are just so many events going on almost every single months. Training after training and events after events..

Oh well, just make time pass even faster..

Since it's a brand new year, there ought to be some goals right ? Haha
Other than the usual, stay fit, healthy, lose weight, blah blah blah..

I feel that, I should be content with what I have now.
I am healthy, happy, having friends, a job , family and someone who love me.

Of course I would still want to lose a couple more weight to my dream weight but I need to stop being so obsess with the number on the scale. Trying to work on that but I know it will require more than just trying. I don't want it to become something unhealthy..

Actually, I have nothing much to set for myself because I realise there is no point writing out everything on social media/blog anymore. I find myself not sharing as much as I used to be on social media. Even my twitter is pretty dead now..

But if anyone is interested to know what I do on a weekly basis, you can always find me on instagram! @ohhigwen !

Still, wishing everyone a happy new year! May everything be shun shun (smooth) for you!

Till then,
Bye~
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment