Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Advertorial : Palmer's Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion For Instant Cooling

Hello everyone~
Here I am with another review on Palmer's product!
You can read the previous review over here!

A brief introduction of the superfood aka shea butter, which is the main ingredient for Palmer's product.




Palmer's was founded in America more than 170 years ago in 1842 and has become one of the world’s leading names in skincare, a brand that women around the
world have grown up with.

Their unique heritage and commitment to quality has stood the test of time. Generations of families have loved the fantastic moisturizing qualities of Palmer’s skincare range, and millions of women around the world agree.

Most importantly, Palmer's is against animal testing and all of the products are cruelty free. Majority of Palmer’s products are free of parabens, phthalates and sulphates.

The new product that I am going to review today is another spray lotion, but this time it is for Instant cooling with Aloe!


 photo SAM_4397.jpg 
Because I am currently working in an office environment, which means that I am in an air conditional room for almost 9 hours per days. Excluding sleeping time which I admit, I do on the air con as well. Therefore, I realised that my skins are getting dry not just on my heels and legs area but as well as my hands and arms. 
Here an before photo that I took before spraying the lotion.
 photo SAM_4384.jpg 
And an after photo which I took after rubbing in the product gently. 
Do remember to spray the product 3 - 4 inches away from skin! 
See how moist my skin look instantly? 
 photo SAM_4396.jpg 
I forget to mention in my previous post, but the bottle came with the lock function to prevent any accidental spray if I were to carry this to my office! 
 photo 20150527_224524.jpg


My overall verdict of this product : Although this is very moisturising to the skin as promised. However, I don't find the instant cooling sensation. Perhaps the bottle I got was defective? However, I do feel that this does not feel as "heavy" as the previous one which was the deep moisture. Another downside was, after spraying this product, I feel that my floor was really slippery which can be quite hard to clean off from the floor.

 Nonetheless, I would definitely prefer this version because of the lightweight feel to it and also of the chocolate scent! I feel like I have just soak/bath myself with chocolate! Plus the packaging make it so much convenient for me to bring it to my office or out and about.

Last but not least, Sonia sui is the embossador for Palmer's product!


Do check out their product at Watsons, Guardian, Fairprice, BHG, Robinsons, John Little and leading cosmetic stores and its retail price S$17.90 only!

Till next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment